15. Stephanie Seymour After a tumultuous relationship with tortured rocker Axl Rose, this Victoria's Secret model went in a completely different direction and married White Birch Paper CEO Peter Brant.
Evan Agostini, Getty Images
14. Erica Baxter James Packer is Australia's richest man worth an estimated $7 billion. However, we'd like to think it was just his sparkling personality that helped him land this model/singer.
Paul McConnell, Getty Images
13. Willow Bay With a name that sounds like a Disney character, it's not surprisingly that the TV personality attracted the head of the Walt Disney Company, Robert Iger.
Lester Cohen, WireImage
12. Kathy Freston The self-help guru and former Ford model still knows how to strike a pose. Not pictured is her television executive hubby Tom Freston, who was Viacom's CEO between 2005 and 2006.
Ann Sussman, Getty Images
11. Lucy Southworth Google co-founder Larry Page did a search and came up with this Stanford doctoral student.
10. Salma Hayek After breaking up for a stretch, the actress married PPR CEO François-Henri Pinaultin in early 2009. The pair have a child together, but it's virtually impossible that the youngster could grow up to be luckier than her father.
Dimitrios Kambouris, WireImage
9. Veronica Lario The wife of business tycoon (and Italian Prime Minister) Silvio Berlusconi, is still turning heads at 52.
Vincenzo Pinto, AFP / Getty Images
8. Gail Golden Before marrying corporate raider Carl Icahn, Golden was his longtime executive assistant, proving the way to a businessman's heart is through his office.
Mat Szwajkos, Getty Images
7. Kristy Roper This former Miss U.K. shows a little bit of what makes hubby Ernesto Bertarelli, CEO of a Swiss biotech company, such a lucky guy.
6. Ellen Barkin The actress and Revlon boss Ron Perlman were the toast of high society between 2000 and 2006. Their mix of beauty and business acumen proved combustible, and they are still suing each other two years after the divorce.
Vince Bucci, AFP / Getty Images