For this, the first celebrity installment of "10 Things You Should Never Say," we sat down with Vikki and Rikki, aka the Ikki twins. Billed as the "world's hottest twins," the blond models are currently starring in MTV's newest dating reality show, "A Double Shot of Love," airing Tuesday nights at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
But before they had their own show, they were just regular old smoking-hot identical twins, and they've heard every dumb twin joke and misguided pickup line in the book, which they've kindly agreed to share with us here so that you don't make the same mistakes in your quest to multiply your love. Maybe you don't run into hot bisexual twins every day, but when you do, don't you want to be prepared?
10. Do you ever trick your boyfriend or girlfriends? (No twin out there wants to do that. "Hey why don't you go try to kiss him and see if he kisses you, it'll be so much fun!")
9. If I hit her, can you feel it? (Very common one.)
8. Do you ever wake up in the morning and think that you're her? (We usually just roll our eyes.)
7. Do you guys share everything? (Yep, we share everything, retard. They think that we hook up with the same people. Like it's an automatic threesome invite or even a three-way kiss, and you're like "No, I don't want to put my mouth anywhere near her mouth." As kids we used to play touch tongues, but now we would never do that. )
6. When's your birthday? OK, now, when's your birthday?(It's just a joke but its like, really?)
5. Who's the prettier one? Who's the smarter one? (Or they ask who's the angel and who's the devil? One of us usually says "I'm the devil" and walks away. )
4. Which one of you got the soul? (Some people think only one twin gets the soul. The people I date usually don't like Vikki, so she's always the soulless twin.)
3. You're not twins. (People try to get in arguments about how we're not identical twins. Identical doesn't mean that we look exactly the same, identical means that we came from the same placenta. But when I talk about placentas they get all flustered.)
2. How do you know that you weren't switched when you were babies? (I guess it's kind of a good question, because how do we know we weren't switched? Our parents did keep Vikki's toenails painted, kind of like how you mark turtles.)
1. Singing the Doublemint song. (Don't ever sing the Doublemint song to twins. I always wanted to make a dance routine to the Doublemint song so when people started singing it we would break out in the dance routine, give them a piece of gum and prance away. We should ask Doublemint if they'll pay us to do that.)
More Essential Tips for Things You Should Never Say