May 22nd 2009 By
Here at Asylum, we have a policy of love for all ladies -- black or white, short or tall, slender or voluptuous. And one of our particular favorites in the voluptuous category is plus-size hottie Crystal Renn, who just
scored a couture fashion spread in Australia's Harper's Bazaar
. And she's definitely showing off her signature curves in these
(but high-fashion?) shots.
Click here to see shots of Crystal Renn and the rest of our favorite plus-size models.
Big Beautiful Women
Oh, Crystal! Click here to see 14 more curvaceous hotties.
15. Barbara Brickner is one of the biggest names in plus-size modeling, with a 10+ year career that's as healthy as her physique.
14. Ireland's Charlotte Coyle models for goth-y plus-size mainstay Torrid, and hosted a U.K. reality show in 2006 called Fat Beauty Contest.
13. Brazilian Fluvia Lucerda shows that her country has the stronghold on hot models of all sizes.
12. Johanna Dray of France busted into notoriously thin high fashion by appearing in John Galliano's "Everybody is Beautiful" show and subsequent French Vogue editorial.
11. Up-and-comer Justine Legault hails from Canada, where they apparently loll about the bedroom without any clothing.
10. You only need one name when you're as stunning as Canadian model Liis.
9. Once anorexic, Crystal Renn scored layouts in Vogue's U.S., Italian, French and German editions after going plus-size. The smoking Renn has even been on "Oprah," where she discussed body issues.
8. Natalie Laughlin was the first plus-size model to be on a billboard in Times Square -- she consequently earned four more.
7. Christina Schmidt played a plus-size model on "Degrassi: The Next Generation." Fans liked her so much she was signed by Wilhelmina.
6. 21-year-old Whitney Thompson.