Aug 26th 2009 By Tommy Christopher
Over the weekend, rapper Jay-Z released a song from his upcoming album that took swipes at both
Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh. While Limbaugh has so far taken the jab from "Off That" in stride
, my man Bill-O ain't goin' out like that.
On "The Factor," he drops Science, English and
Algebra on Jay's ass with a blistering rejoinder that might just make the erstwhile retiree
sorry he ever ran his mouth.
See O'Reilly's response to "Off That," plus a list of five snap-backs that might have been better
Wow, looks like O'Reilly came to do the dozens, but only brought an eleven. Seriously, he couldn't have sounded older if he had painted his response on the wall of a cave.
Rather than curse the darkness, we have decided to light a candle by putting together a list of responses that, while still lame, would have been better than what O'Reilly used.
5. Jay-Z's career needs to be euthanized by a "def panel
4. Man, that guy is wax. That's what they say, right? Wax?
3. Get me some iced tea, em-effer
2. Bah! He was the Andrew Ridgeley of Jaz and Jay-Z
1. I'll just scrub Jay-Z off my shoulder with a loofah