Sep 25th 2009 By Tommy Christopher
While her boyfriend
is chasing political firestorms, the Weather Channel's Katy Tur is out chasing real ones. The 25-year-old girlfriend of Keith Olbermann rocks our world with her hardcore tornado-chasing job description.
Tapped by the network
in May to report on its "Vortex 2" storm-chasing project, Tur's famous BF bristles
at the suggestion that he had anything to do with the assignment.
After watching Tur trade body blows with twisters all day, yet still look like she's ready for a night on the town, we're sure hard-pressed to argue that point.
One quibble: While Katy is on Twitter
, she hasn't tweeted since May 24. Let us get to know you, Katy!
Click for pictures of some of the world's hottest weather girls.
30. Michelle Galvan of Mexico's MTY Television.
29. Eva Berberian of France's Meteo M6.
28. Jacqueline Noto of AccuWeather.com.
27. New Zealand's Weather Angels.
26. Mish Michaels of WBZ in Boston.
25. Lisa Burke of the UK's Sky News.
24. Sugey Abrego of Mexico's Matutino Express.
23. Alexandra Steele of the Weather Channel.
22. Katie Fehlinger of AccuWeather.com.
21. Elita Loresca of KNBC in Los Angeles.