Apr 21st 2010 3:01PM Congratulations Emily! You're a sexist!!
Mar 3rd 2010 3:30PM I want a box!! I want a box!!
Feb 3rd 2010 5:43AM Man, you missed Poveglia Asylum, surely the most balls out scariest asylum ever. The island it's on is empty despite being located near some of the priciest real estate in Italy.
Nov 17th 2009 11:51PM Instead of mounting the Zoom on the camera have you considered using a Stroboframe? It would not only allow mounting the Zoom but also a light. Plus it might help with front to back stability problems...
Aug 20th 2009 7:09PM Notes:
1. Like the 5D there are no "Creative Controls" on the exposure dial. That means it is not likely to be a replacement for the 50D.
2. The top appears somewhat deeper than a 50D (note the diopter control.) Perfect for a bigger prism.
3. Placing the on-off switch on the exposure dial frees up space for a either an articulated LCD or for a larger mirror prism (a must for a full-frame.)
4. Canon never wastes a good sensor. The original 5D sensor is great - why waste it!
My bet is on a new, cheaper full-frame...
Jun 12th 2009 3:00PM DPReview usual anti-Canon pro-Nikon review style made it hard for them to compare the two because clearly the Canon 500D/t1i has a better feature set, better resolution and just better pictures overall. Pretty much par for the course for them...
Feb 24th 2009 4:51PM Is my fix for the world economy. Send me the keyboard. OK, it not a good fix but I really want the keyboard...
Sep 2nd 2008 9:06PM So pretty - please give it to me. Mine's out of ink...
Aug 27th 2008 1:54AM I need to get the kids off my printer. One more party flyer and I swear....
Most Popular Posts
Most Commented Articles
- No Articles Found
- Photobombers -- Ruining Your Pictures, One Click at a Time
- Hot Weather Girls -- Vote For Your Favorite