Jan 14th 2012 2:52PM We travel a fair bit and I'm tolerant of a lot, but...
1. Front desk employee(s) who ignore my exhausted self while finishing a discussion about her cheating sob boyfriend. Really, I'm tired, you can finish this discussion after you've taken care of business. Thanks.
2. Nasty room. This happened last year. Hotel put us in a room where there was an obvious long term water leak and resultant carpet stink. Said they had no other room available. I could hardly sleep for the stink. Again, it's midnight and we were worn out from the trip. You bet we were out of there early the next morning. AFTER we partook of the complimentary breakfast, of course.
3. The thundering of little feet from the room above. At 2 am. I adore children. But corral the little mustangs after midnight, would you please?
4.Wedding parties. Yuck. Show me white tulle and I'm gone.
Going to Prague soon. Hope I'm not going to be punished for this rant by being afflicted with any of the above.
Happy Trails, y'all!
Oct 19th 2011 4:53PM There will be a time when I won't have a mortgage and I won't have money in a bank at all anymore.
Jun 23rd 2011 9:12AM I blame YOU, Mr. Galliano, for your racist rants.
Accept responsibility for your personal failings.
I can only imagine how you treated your employees.
May 3rd 2011 7:19AM He is a waste of space, and she is an idiot. End of story.
Apr 4th 2011 6:31AM Wow. Did he forget his meds that morning?
Hope he did the right thing and apologized for his appalling behavior.
Jan 14th 2011 7:47AM So glad the pilot held the plane for this, I'm sure this story will not be forgotten soon.
And God Bless Caden's family- may they find some measure of peace.
Jan 12th 2011 7:36AM NOW Rachel and Rodger officially "have it all"!
Jan 6th 2011 9:36AM I'll just bet her life is so much easier now that he's out of the picture. And I notice he talks about having a whole family for his son, but no mention is made of his daughter.
Can you say "misogynist"?
I find him repellant.
Dec 28th 2010 8:17AM Best wishes to the new parents. For those of you who obviously are under 30, Elton may possibly live to be a very healthy 90 year old father.
And by the way, I don't know about you, but my husband and I have never brought our bedroom behaviour into the living room in front of our kids, so I wonder how you think the fact that these men are gay will have any type of sexual impact on their child?
How about finding a little kindness in your hearts, people?
Perhaps that could be your New Year's Resolution.
Oct 13th 2010 5:48AM Not acceptable for me since elementary school.
I won't be re-visiting this trend.
Most Popular Posts
Most Commented Articles
- No Articles Found
- Photobombers -- Ruining Your Pictures, One Click at a Time
- Hot Weather Girls -- Vote For Your Favorite